- Profitis Ilias
- High quality winery
- Black beach
Everything you need from a tour you can find it in this well organized 6 hour tour of the island! Santorini is waiting for you to discover it !
Join us ! Indulge yourself in this unique experience...
We may start our adventure from the most photographed village, Oia, on the northernmost tip of Santorini! The unique architectural style with the famous cave houses and the mansions, the beautiful blue domed churches and the narrow paved roads make us understand the reason why Oia was the first to be listed in Greece as a village-monument! Let’ s walk at your own pace, avoiding the crowded places... let’s experience the everyday life in combination with a breathtaking scenery that gives inspiration to so many artists!
Following the live residues that numerous volcanic eruptions have left over the place, we will head to the highest peak of the island, the mountain of Prophet Elias, where we can enjoy the breathtaking view of Santorini and the nearby Cyclades! Let's visit the old Orthodox monastery of Prophet Elias that maintains the Christian tradition alive!
The next stop of our tour is unexpected... We may cross together the labyrinthine streets of a medieval village and discover the ruins of the Venetian castle of Pyrgos, the old capital of the island... Narrow streets, elegant shops with local products, small traditional cafes can give us the feeling of a bygone era... Maybe it is one of the best places to enjoy a Greek coffee and feel like a local!
There is no better time to meet the special characteristics and unique flavors of the famous Santorinian wines! Our drive through the vineyards of the mainland will lead us to one of the oldest wineries of the island where we will have the opportunity to sample the local wines! The volcanic soil of the island is unique in the world and its characteristics passed onto the wine. The vineyards of Santorini are among the most ancient in the entire world!
These volcanic eruptions that determined the history, the morphology, and the products of the island, gave also birth to unique beaches. Here is our last stop, at the famous Black Beach! You may enjoy your time... On a quiet beach with the Aegean sea spreading beneath your feet...and a soft breeze keeping you cool...leave all your worries behind and just find your soul...
Join us and let us take you into experiencing unprecedented feelings!
- All taxes
- A bottle of water
- A Licensed Tourist Guide
- Wine tasting in a high quality winery
- A Sample of local products
- Scenic drive with viewpoint stop
- Collection from meeting point and return back
- Cable car tickets (for cruise ships passengers, 6€ per person one way)
- Personal expences
- Gratuities (optional)
Notes & Clarifications:
- Prices depend on the number of travelers in a group. For more details, please fill out the inquiry form.
- Transportation is carried out by cooperating authorized offices, after consultation with our customer
- Children up to 12 years old participate free of charge.
- The tour and the itinerary can be specifically tailored to serve your needs and interests.
- Comfortable shoes, a hat and sun-block are recommended.
- All tours start and end in any location you indicate.