- Profitis Ilias
- Akrotiri excavations
- Black beach
The island of Santorini has so many experiences to offer to our guests, so many tales to narrate. In this 6 hour well organized tour let’s discover together all the hidden corners of this unique place!
We will begin our tour heading to the northernmost part of the island which is dominated by the picturesque village of Oia! Let’ s walk at your own pace, let’s take your personal unforgettable postcards, let’s discover together the beauty of that old navy village which gradually mutated into a place of worldwide admiration. We may walk together along the narrow paved roads of the village, away from the crowds, but very close to the numerous shops, cafes, restaurants, galleries of this artistic place. Take your time...
And later, let’ s continue our tour driving to the south, hopping on and off wherever you would like to and choosing the ideal place for your unique pictures!
Our next stop is Firostefani, the “crown of Fira” , where you can find the famous, most photographed, blue-domed churches and walk along the cliffside walkway!
And from the northest part of the island to the most elevated part, the mountain of Prophet Elias that stands some 2000 feet above sea level and gives you the most panoramic view of the area!
Crossing villages with medieval castles, our next stop will be the southern part of the island where prehistoric men left indelible marks of their culture! We are now in Akrotiri, the “Pompeii of the Aegean”! As Archaeologists – Licensed Tourist guides we may give you any information needed to visualize the greatness of this prehistoric civilization. Furniture, advanced drainage systems, three-story buildings, incredible frescoes that have been discovered will make us realize the value of the site.
And our last stop will be at the famous Black Beach! You may admire the view, taste local products and unique santorinian wines, or just feel the Aegean breeze enjoying the taste of a Greek coffee... Everything at your disposal!
So join us! Let’s create together unique memories!
- All taxes
- A bottle of water
- A guided tour of the Akrotiri prehistoric town
- A Licensed Tourist Guide and Archaeology Graduate
- A scenic drive with viewpoint stop
- Collection from meeting point and return back
- Entrance fees (12€ ticket per adult) (there are exceptions)
- Cable car tickets (for cruise ships passengers, 6€ per person one way)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Notes & Clarifications:
- Prices depend on the number of travelers in a group. For more details, please fill out the inquiry form.
- Transportation is carried out by cooperating authorized offices, after consultation with our customer.
- Children up to 12 years old participate free of charge.
- The tour and the itinerary can be specifically tailored to serve your needs and interests.
- Comfortable shoes, a hat and sun-block are recommended.
- The tour starts and ends in any location you indicate.